By registering to our forum (Facebook Group) and posting messages, you warrant that:
– You are aged over 13 or if you are aged under 13 you will be using the Forum with the consent and supervision of an adult.
– You acknowledge Living with Reflux is entitled to contact you for administration purposes where necessary and to inform you of events and information within the forum.
– You may use the Forum only to post replies, messages and material which is proper and appropriate to it.
Posts and Replies Moderation
In using our forum you acknowledge our moderation team will at their discretion edit/delete posts or replies if they are:
– health professionals by name
– organisations that may identify a person either directly or indirectly
– messages which may be considered likely to:- provoke, offend, threaten, stalk or harass others
– messages which are considered:- libellous, abusive, racist, sexist, homophobic, ageist, sexually explicit, obscene, vulgar, or in bad taste material
– content which could damage the reputation of a living individual or organisation
– content unfit for family viewing
– spam, junk mail, chain letters, money making or pyramid schemes
– Information on a current court case (to do so may be in contempt of court.)
– content for which the author does not own the copyright or have permission to post
– active hypertext links to another websites
– any other language other than English
Posted with the intention to:
– advertise products or services for profit, or solicit other users for commercial purposes
– conduct surveys, contests, or are asking for volunteers for professional research studies without the prior written consent of the Living with Reflux’s board of trustees.
– Solicit other members for fundraising purposes for any organisation or charity other than for Living with Reflux.
– encourage unlawful activity within our forum
Living with Reflux moderators reserve the right to edit or delete any posts or replies which they see fit.
Living with Reflux shall be entitled at any time to delete, remove or suspend the whole or any part of the Forum or any information posted in it without notice and without incurring any liability.
Living with Reflux has the right to delete an account without prior notice or reason and Living with Reflux’s decision to remove or ban an individual from using the Forum is final.
You are by using our forum giving consent and agreeing that Living with Reflux may access, preserve, and disclose your account information and any content posted by you in order to:
-comply with any legal process.
-enforce these Forum Terms.
-respond to claims that any content posted on the Forum violates the rights of third parties.
-respond to your requests.
protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Living with Reflux, other members/users of this website and the public.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Forum Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you and Living with Reflux agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for the determination of disputes.
DO NOT Use this forum for emergency support. People seeking support in an emergency should contact emergency services IMMEDIATELY (Tel: 999 or 112).