Many of our members have put together pages that they felt might help other people, from there own personal experiences.If you would like to add your story to our board please contact us with you story and photos and we will consider adding them to the site.
Gastro-Oesophageal Reflux Disease (GORD)
Infant reflux stories
Our reflux baby experience – Seeing a children’s gastroenterologist and being prescribed the antacid Omeprazole led to a breakthrough in baby Jack’s reflux.
- Teddy’s story
- Alexis’s story
- Luca – (Ganz clinic in Austria)
- Dan’s Story -( laparoscopic and open fundoplication)- Teenager with Cerebral Palsy and Barrett’s Oesophagus)
- Post Op fundoplication diet sheet
- Daniels fundoplications laproscopic and open
- Gas bloat syndrome
- Dumping syndrome can be caused by stomach surgery.